WE BELIEVE that people have an inherent responsibility to provide for themselves, and
WE BELIEVE that the world’s free market systems provide opportunities for people to enhance their financial well-being.
Given these beliefs, our expertise and experience, and the resources of Raymond James, our mission is to enhance the financial well-being of our clients. Through a full understanding of each client’s needs, fears, hopes and dreams, we develop a customized financial plan and investment strategy. In the consistent and careful management of this plan, we balance risk and the client’s objectives, while maintaining the client’s trust.
Your Rights as a Client:
- Courteous service
- A trustworthy and competent financial advisor
- Suitable recommendations
- Timely transactions at the best available prices
- Full disclosure of costs and risks
- Clear communications
- Comprehensive statements and trade confirmations
- Prompt error and complaint resolution
- Strict confidentiality
Click here to read the Raymond James Client Bill of Rights