We believe a successful investment partnership begins with financial goal planning. We work carefully with you to quantify your short- and long-term financial objectives, and associate them with decades of historical market performance. We analyze your investments at regular intervals to measure how well they align with your goals. We meet with you regularly to chart your progress, to review how changes in your life may impact your financial plan, and make adjustments as needed.
- Rebalance investments for tax efficiency and after periods of market weakness or strength
- Set price objectives for risk management
- Offer education to family members to build shared knowledge regarding financial decisions
- Conduct or participate in multigenerational family meetings
- Facilitate intergenerational wealth transfer
- Meet and collaborate with legal and tax advisors
- Deliver advice that is objective and coordinated
Diversification and asset allocation do not ensure a profit or guarantee against a loss. Investing involves risk and investors may incur a profit or a loss regardless of strategy selected. Past performance may not be indicative of future results.
Rebalancing a non-retirement account could be a taxable event that may increase your tax liability.
Decades of experience managing money through multiple economic cycles have shaped our pragmatic philosophy of striving to deliver competitive returns while managing risk. We combine the following strategies in portfolio design:
Economic Sector Analysis
Raymond James Asset Management Services delivers forward-looking asset allocation analysis to determine the appropriate mix of stocks, bonds, alternatives and cash
Proprietary screening tools, fixed income and market analytics provided by FactSet
Raymond James and partner firms provide extensive research capabilities to identify investment opportunities
We employ continuous data analysis and charting of price action in order to determine buy and sell levels, and provide risk management price objectives
Leizman Wealth Management of Raymond James provides services that can prepare you for the financial and investment related needs you’ll face throughout your life.
- Discretionary portfolio management employing tactically managed portfolios using both active and passive strategies
- Customized fixed income portfolios; both taxable and municipal
- Alternative investments including private equity1
- Solutions for owners of restricted stock, low cost stock and concentrated positions
- Independent money management with due diligence provided by Raymond James Asset Management Services
- Financial planning services, updated continuously and reviewed annually
- Life insurance and long-term care solutions
- Planning for educational goals including section 529 plans
- Retirement plans for business owners and entrepreneurs
- Intergenerational wealth transfer through Raymond James Trust
- Consultation with and access to a full range of experts in wealth management at Raymond James headquarters in St. Petersburg, Florida
- Charitable gift planning through Raymond James Charitable Endowment Fund
- Secure internet access of account information and virtual Vault to provide a secure cloud platform for collaboration and document sharing
- Liability management through Raymond James Bank lending services
- A variety of debit and credit cards through Raymond James Master Card and American Express
- Check writing and automatic funds transfer and deposits
- Complimentary bill paying through Investor Access
- Domestic and international federal funds wire transfers and international currency services
1Alternative investments are available only to those who meet specific suitability requirements, including minimum net worth tests. Please review any offering materials carefully, and consult with your tax advisor or accountant prior to investing. There are special risks involved with alternative investments, including investment strategies, and different regulatory and reporting requirements. There can be no assurance that any investment will meet its performance objective. Futures trading is speculative, leveraged, and involves substantial risks.