Recognizing the importance of well-informed investors, we make every effort to educate all clients about the complexities of investing, while encouraging reasonable expectations of investment results.
We are dedicated to the success of our clients through quality planning and thoughtful advice. We assist clients in mapping action plans designed so they may reach their financial goals. We focus on each client's complete financial picture, from planning for retirement to passing assets on to heirs.
Your Rights as a Client:
- Courteous service
- A trustworthy and competent financial advisor
- Suitable recommendations
- Timely transactions at the best available prices
- Full disclosure of costs and risks
- Clear communications
- Comprehensive statements and trade confirmations
- Prompt error and complaint resolution
- Strict confidentiality
Click here to read the Raymond James Client Bill of Rights