Risk Tolerance Quiz
Please select the most appropriate answer to each of the following questions.
- Your lemonade stand is the most successful on the block. What do you do with the profits?
- Like growing up, there are certain investment stages we all go through. Which of the following is most important to you at this stage in your financial life?
- When you want good investment advice, you look to ...
- Your retirement is coming ...
- If a strong market suddenly dropped 11%, you would:
- In any given year, you would be comfortable with a portion of your investments:
- Imagine all investment portfolios are shaped like pyramids – with the least risky investment vehicles at the base, more moderate investments in the middle and those that carry the greatest risk at the top – what would your ideal portfolio look like?
- The first thing you feel after making a major investment decision is:
- What would you call a long-term relationship with the market:
- You’ve lived a long, happy, lucrative life. What can your heirs expect?
The conclusions made by this quiz are for illustration purposes only. Financial decisions should not be made solely based on the outcomes of this quiz as its accuracy cannot be guaranteed in every situation. Moreover, the reasonableness of certain information may change over time because of your personal circumstances. It is important that you consult with a qualified financial advisor to determine the best plan for your personal circumstances, as well as periodically review and update your plans as necessary.