Recognizing the importance of well-informed investors, I make every effort to educate all clients about the complexities of investing, while encouraging reasonable expectations of investment results.
I am dedicated to the success of my clients through quality planning and thoughtful advice. I assist clients in mapping action plans designed so they may reach their financial goals. I focus on each client's complete financial picture, from planning for retirement to passing assets on to heirs.
Your Rights as a Client:
- Courteous service
- A trustworthy and competent financial advisor
- Suitable recommendations
- Timely transactions at the best available prices
- Full disclosure of costs and risks
- Clear communications
- Comprehensive statements and trade confirmations
- Prompt error and complaint resolution
- Strict confidentiality
Click here to read the Raymond James Client Bill of Rights