We offer unbiased advice and quality investment alternatives to our clients, because we are dedicated to providing them with the best possible service. It is our intention to serve all of our clients effectively, efficiently and distinctively so that we can help them reach their financial and investment planning goals.
We endeavor to build long-term relationships with our clients, whether they are individual investors, families or businesses. We dedicate ourselves to truly listening to our clients, because that's the only way we can fully understand and help meet their needs.
Your Rights as a Client:
- Courteous service
- A trustworthy and competent financial advisor
- Suitable recommendations
- Timely transactions at the best available prices
- Full disclosure of costs and risks
- Clear communications
- Comprehensive statements and trade confirmations
- Prompt error and complaint resolution
- Strict confidentiality
Click here to read the Raymond James Client Bill of Rights