Your financial needs change over time, from accumulating wealth to planning for retirement to making your money last as long as possible through retirement.
One constant, however, is our ability to help you pursue your goals throughout your whole life. Through the full spectrum of financial services we offer, we can help you plan not only for a wide range of needs, but for the long succession of significant events that span your lifetime.
We employ a disciplined and coordinated approach to address all the issues and complexities that often accompany the accumulation of wealth. Customized to your needs and preferences, our approach is designed to bring cohesiveness to your financial life and often involves collaboration with other professionals such as your CPA and attorney.
Components of wealth management can include:
- Retirement planning
- 401(k) plan rollovers
- Investment management
- Financial planning
- Asset allocation
- Corporate and executive services
- Small business planning
- Charitable giving strategies
- Education planning
- Estate and legacy planning
- Insurance planning
- Multigenerational planning
- Risk management
- Tax planning
- Trust services
- Wealth transfer
Wherever and however you see yourself enjoying your retirement, we can develop savings and distribution strategies to help ensure you enjoy it for a long time.
In fact, we can help you with every phase of planning for your retirement. During your working years, we’ll develop and monitor a wealth accumulation plan based on your specific goals and objectives. As you approach retirement, we’ll assist you with critical decisions regarding retirement plan options, Social Security and tax planning. Once you’re retired, we’ll determine tax-efficient income and wealth transfer strategies. LEARN MORE
A planning mindset focused on your goals helps ensure we are comprehensively addressing all of the financial needs that matter to you. Through Goal Planning & Monitoring, Raymond James' innovative financial planning software, we can help align financial decisions with your unique vision of retirement and other highly personalized goals. We'll identify and enter your goals to assess appropriate asset allocation targets, spending or savings rates, and the probability of achieving those goals – and then share the results with you. LEARN MORE
Managing wealth in today's complicated financial markets is not a do-it-yourself proposition. It requires professional guidance, a disciplined process, proper resources and vigilance – the kind of service we're pleased to offer you.
We start by helping you build a balanced portfolio that takes into account your tolerance of risk; we use advanced asset allocation techniques and choose money managers across a range of equity and fixed income disciplines. When complete, your investment portfolio will be designed specifically for you to help achieve your long-term financial goals. And each year, we'll work with you to rebalance your portfolio so that it stays aligned with your investment strategy.
There is no assurance that any investment strategy will be successful. Investing involves risk and investors may incur a profit or a loss. Asset allocation and diversification do not ensure a profit or protect against a loss. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
We appreciate the complexities and changing priorities of life. That's why our expertise is grounded in three basic financial concepts most people go through: wealth accumulation, conservation and distribution.
Truly understanding what stage you're at now, and where you want to be, is what drives our plan to help get you there. Once we develop your unique, comprehensive financial plan, we follow a disciplined process to help keep you on track to meet your goals.
If your goals include providing for the future of a child or grandchild, we can help you investigate your many options and develop an education funding strategy with investment vehicles such as 529 college savings accounts, Coverdell education savings accounts, and specialized trust vehicles.
Through our relationship with Raymond James we are able to provide industry-leading services to our corporate clients. These include integrated execution and consulting resources dedicated to servicing public companies in the areas that matter most. These include:
- Executive execution services: 10b5-1 plan execution, Rule 144 sales, cashless stock option exercise and equity shelf programs for selling shareholders.
- Executive consulting services: Equity compensation planning, proactive monitoring of outstanding awards, concentrated equity management and executive education.
- Corporate execution services: Equity compensation plan administration, at-the-market offerings, corporate share repurchases, venture fund distributions, coordinated block transactions and fixed income investments.
- Private wealth management services: Website aggregating, assets and liabilities, asset protection review, estate planning execution, financial planning advice, tax management considerations and asset management/investment execution.
Raymond James equity services team also handles corporate and executive transactions by working directly with sector traders on corporate trading strategies and by leveraging their research relationships with institutional clients to identify proprietary insights and trends within your stock and the sector.
We can help advise on your 401(k) investments before they are rolled over. If you've changed jobs or are retiring, rolling over your retirement assets to an IRA can be an excellent solution. A non-taxable event when done properly, it gives you access to a wide range of investments and the convenience of consolidating your savings in a single location.
In addition, flexible beneficiary designations may allow for the continued tax-deferred investing of inherited IRA assets. We can handle all details for you, including contacting your former plan administrator, opening your new rollover IRA, selecting investments and completing the paperwork.
Small businesses take on many forms – from retail shops and manufacturing to physicians, attorneys and other professional practices. No matter what profession or trade your small business represents, we're equipped to provide resources to help you with a variety of needs, including:
- Banking: Through our relationship with Raymond James Bank, we offer an array of corporate lending solutions to suit a variety of needs.
- Retirement plans and benefits: If your business needs a retirement plan, we can help you develop, implement and monitor a retirement or benefit plan that meets the needs of your business and employees. We can also provide valuation analyses for businesses and ESOPs and help you find appropriate insurance coverage, too.
- Succession planning: When it comes time for you to retire, we can help ensure you have an appropriate exit strategy in place. We can help you value your business, assess tax implications, position your company for sale and even provide investment banking services.
“Nothing is more important to us than helping our clients live their lives confident that their money will meet their needs today, tomorrow and well into the future.“