- 16 years experience
- Member: Foundation for Economic Education
- Member: The Heritage Foundation
- Member: National Association of Professional Women
- Member: Kent State University Alumni Association
- Member: Delta Gamma Alumni Association
Prior to joining Raymond James & Associates in 2011, Janice spent the previous 11 years partnering with her husband in practice at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney and its predecessor firm following a career in retail sales. She graduated in 1984 from Kent State University (Ohio) with a Bachelor of Science Recreation degree.
Janice's current responsibilities include investment portfolio design, research and implementation. She also works with clients in the formulation of Investment Policy Statements. Her interests include almost all sports, coaching youth swimming and basketball, and reading.