Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or would like to learn more about the information posted here.
- What People Say About the Economy Can Set Off a Recession nytimes.com, September 2019
- Americans own more stock than ever—how will it change the economy? qz.com, September 2019
- Why Are Marriage Rates Down? Study Blames Lack Of 'Economically-Attractive' Men studyfinds.org, September 2019
- Alan Greenspan says it's 'only a matter of time' before negative rates spread to the US cnbc.com, September 2019
- T. Boone Pickens wrote a farewell letter before his death ktul.com, September 2019
- Student Debt Is Transforming the American Family https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/09/09/student-debt-is-transforming-the-american-family newyorker.com, September 2019
- Why America's real-estate brokers are such a rip-off economist.com, August 2019
- Even the small stresses of daily life can hurt your health, but attitude can make a difference washingtonpost.com, March 2018
Views expressed are not necessarily those of Raymond James & Associates and are subject to change without notice. Information contained herein was received from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy is not guaranteed. There is no assurance these trends will continue or that forecasts mentioned will occur. International investing involves additional risks such as currency fluctuations, differing financial accounting standards, and possible and economic instability. Raymond James & Associates is not affiliated with Capital Ideas.