Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or would like to learn more about the information posted here.
- “The Rational Optimist” By Matt Ridley
- “The Most Important Thing: Uncommon Sense for the Thoughtful Investor” By Howard Marks
- “Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds” By Charles MacKay
- “Inside the House of Money: Top Hedge Fund Traders on Profiting in the Global Markets” By Steven Drobny
- “Money and the Meaning of Life” By Jacob Needleman
- “The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel” By Benjamin Graham
- “The Little Book of Value Investing” By Christopher H. Browne
- “The Little Book That Still Beats the Market” By Joel Greenblatt
- “Walden” By Henry David Thoreau
- “When Markets Collide: Investment Strategies for the Age of Global Economic Change” By Mohamed El-Erian
- “Winning the Loser’s Game” By Charles Ellis
Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse any of the above books/authors.