As a Financial Advisor, I work with you to develop a customized strategy that can help provide you financial confidence. My goal is to create a lasting, meaningful relationship by understanding your specific needs, offering you ongoing financial education, and continually working to keep your trust. Your journey with me begins with a four-step process:
- Discovery - This step involves understanding your current financial situation and future goals. To help, we offer powerful tools like Asset-Map and Riskalyze that provide an easy way to see your financial picture and answer some key questions like:
- Do my investments align with my risk tolerance?
- Am I on track to reach my goals?
- What do I need to do to get there?
- Analysis and Recommendations - We will run an in-depth analysis of your situation and discuss strategies that align with your family and financial priorities.
- Implementation - Once you are confident with the recommendations, we work together to implement your plan.
- Ongoing Reviews and Adjustments - We will meet on a regular basis to discuss your strategy. Life happens…as your life changes and evolves, so should your plan.
When I started at Addison Avenue in 2007, it was important to provide ongoing financial literacy to our clientele. In addition to the weekly market commentary that we distribute, we host educational events throughout the year, and update resources on our website regularly.
As a Bay Area native, I root for our local professional sports teams. I have great memories of going to San Francisco Giants games with my grandparents as a child, going to Warriors games with my parents during the team’s championship run, and attending 49er games with my dad. I enjoy taking advantage of the amenities in our community such as supporting the local businesses, restaurants, arts and attractions. You could say I’m truly homegrown, never leaving the San Francisco Bay Area. I attended Stuart Hall for Boys Elementary School, Sacred Heart Cathedral College Preparatory, and the University of San Francisco.
In 2016, I married my wife, Mabel and we welcomed our son, Grayson in 2018. In 2019, I received my blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I also completed my designation for the Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP) from the American College of Financial Services.
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.