A day in the life
Your average day will be anything but as you do something not many advisors get to: build on the strength and support of two firms. While you leverage the resources and reputation that made you choose your local firm, you and your clients will also have access to a variety of Raymond James offerings including our web-based, integrated technology suite, our expert research, and most of our extensive product platform.
The big questions
To help you dig deeper into what being an advisor with a clearing firm entails – and what you can expect from Raymond James – we’ve provided answers to the questions advisors ask most.
• Varies depending on the introducing broker/dealer, but generally $100,000 or greater in annual production
• Varies depending on your firm’s model – independent model vs. W-2 – and will be negotiated by you and your firm
• Benefits will be determined based on your affiliation model and your firm.
• You can choose to join an existing branch of your firm or start a branch of your own.
• Depending on the branch, colleagues could include a branch manager, fellow advisors and support staff
• Your support staff will vary by firm
• Most Raymond James products and services
• Firm technology, including integrated financial planning software, performance reporting, CRM, high-quality research, an institutional-level training system and more
Now that you have scratched the surface of the possibilities that await you here, get the whole story. Have a confidential conversation with our recruiters about what your business would look like as an advisor at Raymond James.