A day in the life
Each day, you’ll arrive at your branch office, knowing that everything you need to make it easier to serve your clients – fellow professionals, a dedicated support team, an extensive product platform, forward-looking technology and easy access to a powerful home office – is right there waiting. And, more important, you’ll know the book of business you’ve worked hard to build is yours to keeping growing.
*Certain qualifications apply
The big questions
To help you dig deeper into what being a traditional employee advisor entails – and what you can expect as part of Raymond James – we’ve provided answers to the questions advisors ask most.
• Five years of experience
• Production of $300,000 or higher in fee and commission revenues
• 20% to 50% payout (specific percentages depend on mix of business and production)
• Bonus opportunities, deferred compensation and equity participation plans
• The full array of Raymond James’ competitive employee benefits offerings
• You can choose to join an existing branch or start a branch of your own
• Depending on the branch, colleagues could include a branch manager, fellow advisors and support staff
• Your support staff will be hired by your branch manager
• All Raymond James products and services
• Firm technology, including integrated financial planning software, performance reporting, CRM, high-quality research, an institutional-level training system and more
Hear from advisors who have discovered the freedom of Raymond James as a traditional employee
Elevating your career
A closer look at what partnership with Raymond James providesView PDF about Elevating your career
A magazine that celebrates the Raymond James financial advisors who bring our culture to life.View Magazine about The Culture
Perspective from Raymond James offices across the countryView PDF about Branch newsletters
Now that you have scratched the surface of the possibilities that await you here, get the whole story. Have a confidential conversation with our recruiters about what your business would look like as an advisor at Raymond James.