Tammy is a native of Randolph County and graduate of Eastern Randolph High School. She earned a Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Trust Management from Campbell University in Buies Creek, North Carolina. She attended the Southeastern Trust School held at Campbell University as a prerequisite to graduating with honors from the American Bankers Association National Graduate Trust School held at Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. She has over 26 years’ experience in the trust and financial services industry. Tammy currently holds the following credentials, memberships, and experience:
- Service Assistant with Raymond James Financial Services
- Current Secretary/Treasurer of The H. Clay and Wavie M. Presnell Foundation, Inc.
- Active Member Grays Chapel United Methodist Church, substitute Sunday School Teacher, mentor and weekly small group leader.
- Certified Lay Speaker, United Methodist Church
- Former Trust Officer at Wachovia Bank in Winston Salem, NC
- Former Vice President and Trust Officer at First National Bank and Trust Company in Asheboro, NC
- Former Vice President with Trust Company of the South in Burlington, NC
- Former Team Captain of Randolph County Relay For Life teams
- Former Hospice volunteer
- Former Randolph County Pregnancy Care Center volunteer
- Graduate of Leadership Randolph, 1996
- Former Eastern Randolph Marching Band and Providence Grove Marching Band Board Member and Fundraising Chair
Tammy is married to David Webster and they have two grown children, Hanna and Jacob. She is an active member of Grays Chapel United Methodist Church.