Andrew is a member of the Green Bay Packers Board of Directors, a trustee for the Packer Foundation, President of the Notre Dame Academy H.S. Foundation, and a member of the Green Bay Chamber of Commerce.
He has served on committees for the Town of Scott Planning Commission (chairman), Appleton YMCA, March of Dimes (event chairman), Green Bay Country Club Long Range Planning, and Green Bay/Fox Valley Notre Dame Alumni Club (president and treasurer)
ORGANIZATIONS WE SERVE
- UNITED WAY: This organization helps individuals and families work toward increased education, income stability and healthy lives. With nearly 1,800 locations in 45 countries and territories, United Way is dedicated to advancing the common good and mobilizing the caring power of communities around the world.
- AMERICAN RED CROSS: The American Red Cross is dedicated to preventing and alleviating human suffering in the face of emergencies through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners. In times of need, the Red Cross works hard to give care, shelter and hope to those affected.
- FEEDING AMERICA: This nonprofit organization is the nation’s leading domestic hunger-relief charity. Its network of food banks is able to feed more than 37 million people through the work of food pantries, soup kitchens and shelters in communities across America.
- RAYMOND JAMES CARES: Every August, teams of associates and affiliates across Raymond James participate in a firm-wide community service program focused on benefiting local communities. While the firm supports community service efforts and charitable giving throughout the year, August is dubbed Raymond James Cares Month to inspire a collective effort and impact.
- HABITAT FOR HUMANITY: This nonprofit, ecumenical Christian ministry is devoted to building or renovating simple, decent houses in partnership with those in need. With more than 1,500 local affiliates in the United States and more than 70 national organizations worldwide, Habitat for Humanity has helped to build or repair more than 800,000 houses and serve more than 4 million people.
- JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT: Junior Achievement is a volunteer-driven, nonprofit organization focused on providing economic education in classrooms across America and in 123 countries worldwide. Its efforts reach over 9.7 million students each year and provide them with positive adult role models who educate and inspire young people to value free enterprise, business and economics to improve the quality of their lives