Wealth Wellness planning for today's needs and tomorrow's goals
We provide services that help people address their need to develop, organize, and use their financial resources and investments to have the life and work they desire. Please visit our Financial Services section for more information.
In 1993, Anne Bedinger moved her financial planning practice to Florida. As part of that transition, she trained for and competed in triathlons. She learned a great deal about the values and discipline needed to achieve physical fitness. Her knowledge in the field of functional medicine helped her to stay well, continue to train hard, and perform at a high level in her financial planning practice.
In 1997, Anne established her affiliation with Raymond James, a highly respected professional personal wealth management company founded in 1962 that has not only survived but thrived through years of economic turbulence, helping clients do the same. She decided to name her practice Wealth Wellness Group (WWG). She believes that nothing is more important than living as healthy and full a life as possible and having the financial confidence needed to support it. Anne understands what it takes to help you achieve both.
The client process typically used by financial advisors addresses investment-related factors, as do we. What sets WWG process apart is our focus on:
- Your current situation. We start working with you in your current situation, addressing the needs, issues, and concerns crucial to you right now. In addition to finances, we ask about health, career/business, and family. We review current challenges and anticipated changes. Together, we define what near-term success looks like for you and outline how to organize your life, assets, and finances to help achieve:
- Your long-term plans. If you already have the near-term in hand, we welcome the opportunity to help you build your future. That could mean designing your investments to support specific goals. Or perhaps you want to leave your options open and need flexibility. We are comfortable and experienced with both approaches.
- Your well-being. Our era is all about change. We help you develop and maintain well-being through life, health, family, and business/career transitions. This is an important skill that determines the outcome of many major life events. We also work to understand how you make important investment and financial decisions.
As we work together to set in motion your near-term investment plan, we’ll guide you concerning the emotional, practical, and financial aspects of the transitions needed to help you achieve your long-term goals. As our relationship progresses, we’ll collaborate concerning more aspects of your life as your needs, interests, and goals develop.
- Integrating investments into your lifestyle. Having investments adds a new responsibility to your life as well as the hope for additional income not otherwise typically available. This doesn’t mean that we expect you to become expert in the myriad investment options available today. But we do help every client learn what they need to focus on and pay attention to, unique to their situation. We are always here to teach, mentor, and coach you towards the financial success you seek.
To get an idea of what working with us is like, please visit Your WWG Experience.
We offer a complimentary initial consultation to learn about your goals and needs and provide information on how we work. You are under no obligation to work with WWG by having this consultation. This is your first opportunity to determine whether we are a good fit for you. If we aren’t, we will be happy to refer you to other resources that may be a better fit.
If there is mutual agreement to move forward, then we will outline the next steps and work with you to obtain the information needed to start.
What You Should Ask Us in the Initial Consultation
The About Us section of this site provides general answers to these questions. Feel free to ask them in our meeting to find out how we would help you.
- How long have you been working as an advisor?
- What are your educational and professional certification qualifications?
- Do you have any areas of focus or specialties?
- Have you worked with other investors with similar situations to mine?
- Will you work with other professionals assisting me, such as my accountant and lawyer?
- How often and by what means will you communicate with me?
- How will I be able to monitor my plan and track investment performance?
- What happens if changes in my life warrant updates to my plan?
- How are you compensated for your services?
What We Ask You in the Initial Consultation
This is a sample of the types of questions we ask in the first meeting.
- Can you tell me about yourself?
- What financial goals do you have? How far along are you on achieving those goals?
- What do you need and expect from a financial advisor? What’s important to you in making the relationship successful?
- What financial / life changes do you expect in the future that you want to plan for?
- How do you make important financial decisions?
- What would you like the next step to be?
- How can we help you?
To aid you in your research:
- Your Rights and Responsibilities as a Raymond James Client
- Anne Bedinger’s FINRA Broker Check Record.
- Raymond James documents: Disclosures; Privacy, Security, & Account Protection; Statement of Financial Condition.