In addition to news about us, we have assembled a selection of newsletters, financial articles and related links of interest to help you gain a greater understanding of all things financial. Bookmark this page and check back for regular updates. As always, if there is anything else you ever need, feel free to let us know.
- Exposing the Top 7 Social Security Myths
- 5 Kid-Friendly Financial Literacy Tips
- 5 Phases of Pre-Retirement
- 5 Tips for When the Markets Get Rocky
- Stop Procrastinating: 5 Financial Resolutions You Can Start Right Now
- Don't Miss These 7 End-of-Year Financial Planning Tips
- Top 5 Apps to Save You Money
- 3 Reasons Why Robots Won’t Replace Financial Advisors
- There's More to Retirement than Just Numbers
- Top 5 Biases That Impact Investment Decisions
- How The Right Advice Can Boost Financial Confidence
- 4 Reasons Your Retirement Plan Might Fall Short
- Preparing Your Children for Adulthood through Financial Literacy
- Financial Complexities of a Longer Life
- 8 Key Life Events that Require Financial Guidance
- 4 Financial Resolutions to Kick-Off 2018
- Maximizing your Social Security retirement benefits
- Social Security figures at a glance
- Myths and facts about Social Security
- Converting savings to retirement income
- Giving with Confidence This Holiday Season
Aventura Partners, LLC opens its doors. On February 18, 2010, Susan Dingle and David Hill established the independent firm of Aventura Partners, LLC, offering securities through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC.
On January 1, the principals of Aventura Partners, LLC decided on a new name for the practice: Aventura Family Office, to reflect our increased ability to serve the comprehensive wealth planning needs of multigenerational families.