As owner of Baugh Financial and Baugh Adams Financial, Chris brings more than 16 years of financial planning experience to the service of his clients. Chris has won recognition and awards for his work providing comprehensive financial planning services to a high net worth clientele of young executives, business owners and retirees. In 2008, Chris was awarded the Outstanding Young Business Executive by Northeast Arkansas Business Today Newspaper for his efforts to incorporate excellent client service, process management, and accountability oversight into the Baugh Financial business model. Chris continues to be engaged in the highly successful revitalization of Wilson, Arkansas and a supporter of several charitable organizations rooted in the local community.
- Branch Manager/Financial Planner with Raymond James Financial Services, 2005-Present
- Accredited Asset Management Specialist, College of Financial Planning, Denver, Colorado, 2000
- Bachelor of Science (Business Economics), Arkansas State University, 1998
- 2010-2016 "RJFS Executive Council"*
- 2008-2009 "Rising Star Award" Raymond James Financial Services*
- 2008 Nominated “Outstanding Young Business Executive” by Northeast Arkansas Business Today Newspaper*
- 2007-2008 “Top Producer” Asset Management, Raymond James Financial Services*
- 2007 “Star Award” Jackson National Life*
- 2005 Move to Raymond James Financial Services
- 2004 "Most Valuable Producer Award" Jackson National Life (A.G. Edwards, 1999–2005)*
- 2003-2004 Team Top 50 out of 7000 Advisors (A.G. Edwards, 1999–2005)*
- 2001 "Most Valuable Producer Award" Franklin Templeton (A.G. Edwards, 1999–2005)*
*Membership is based on fiscal-year production. Re-qualification is required annually.