As a financial advisor, my mission is to provide clients with the knowledge and expertise they need to make educated financial decisions. In order to accomplish this, I combine my experience in the financial services industry with quality investment alternatives and the latest information and technology available.
I strive to present information in a straightforward, understandable manner so that together with my clients, we can determine the most appropriate options available for their portfolios. I constantly consider changes in both the marketplace and in my clients' needs, making necessary adjustments to help them.
Your Rights as a Client:
- Courteous service
- A trustworthy and competent financial advisor
- Suitable recommendations
- Timely transactions at the best available prices
- Full disclosure of costs and risks
- Clear communications
- Comprehensive statements and trade confirmations
- Prompt error and complaint resolution
- Strict confidentiality
Click here to read the Raymond James Client Bill of Rights