Wealth management and benefits planning for corporate executives
As a successful executive, you play a key role in the continued management and success of your corporate employer. It’s a demanding role that commands much of your time and energy, leaving you little time for managing your own financial matters. Nonetheless, you need to address a number of complex financial matters, such as managing stock options and concentrated equities.
Our role is to provide prudent wealth counsel and apply our extensive knowledge of executive compensation and benefits programs to customize wealth-preserving and tax-efficient strategies for corporate executives.
One area we devote our attention to is net unrealized appreciation (NUA), which is important when distributing highly appreciated company stock from a tax-deferred employer-sponsored retirement plan, such as a 401(k). Upon the sale of company stock accumulated over a career, the NUA will be subject to the capital gains tax, which may be dramatically lower than the current income tax rate.
We welcome you to count on us to serve as your trusted financial partner to help manage your investments and mitigate your tax burden, while also addressing other key initiatives such as estate planning, multigenerational wealth transfer, and charitable giving strategies.
- Financial and Estate Planning
- Tax Strategies
- Risk Management
- Portfolio Design and Management
- Alternative Investments
- Lending Solutions*
- Insurance Planning
- Education Planning
- Cashless Stock Option Exercises
- Rule 144 Executions
- 10b5-1 Sales Plans
- Hedging and Monetization for Concentrated Equity Positions
- Share Repurchase Programs
- Corporate Cash Management
- 401(k) Retirement Programs
- Executive Benefit Platforms
* Lending solutions offered by Raymond James Bank, an affiliate of Raymond James & Associates, Inc. Raymond James & Associates, Inc. and your Raymond James financial advisor do not solicit or offer residential mortgage products and are unable to accept any residential mortgage loan applications or to offer or negotiate terms of any such loan. You will be put into contact with a Raymond James Bank employee for your residential mortgage needs.
Please note that changes in tax laws or regulations may occur at any time and could substantially impact your situation. While we are familiar with the tax provisions of the issues presented herein, as Raymond James financial advisors we are not qualified to render advice on tax or legal matters. You should discuss any tax or legal matters with the appropriate professional.
Alternative investments involve specific risks that may be greater than those associated with traditional investments and may be offered only to clients who meet specific suitability requirements, including minimum net worth tests. You should consider the special risks with alternative investments including limited liquidity, tax considerations, incentive fee structures, potentially speculative investment strategies, and different regulatory and reporting requirements. You should only invest in hedge funds, managed futures or other similar strategies if you do not require a liquid investment and can bear the risk of substantial losses. There can be no assurance that any investment will meet its performance objectives or that substantial losses will be avoided.