About Raymond James
Founded in 1962 and a public company since 1983, Raymond James is a diversified financial services holding company with subsidiaries engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to investment banking and asset management. Our stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (RJF).
An international firm, Raymond James began building its European presence in 1987. Today, the company's capital markets operations extend throughout Europe - in the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Germany and Switzerland - across Canada and into Latin America. The firm currently has 21 global investment banking and institutional sales offices.
- 10 Raymond James Equity Research Analysts received Thomson Reuters Analyst awards, Raymond James ranked 11th among all brokers and fourth over the past three and five years (2016)
- Raymond James recognized as the top-performing European research team for recommendations and earnings based on the highest percentage of top-rated stocks by StarMine in FY2015 and FY2016 (to Sept. 30).
- Ranked in the top 5 “Most Admired” Securities Companies by Fortune magazine (2014)
- “Investment Banking Firm of the Year” by M&A Advisor (2015)
- “International “M&A Deal of the Year” & “Corporate/Strategic Acquisition of the Year” by M&A Advisor (2014)
- Ranked 5th in the Financial Times / Starmine Awards for Excellence (2015)
- Ranked 2nd in the Financial Times / Starmine Awards for Excellence (2014)
- In March 2013, Fortune ranked Raymond James the fifth most admired securities company in the world.
- In August 2013, 13 Raymond James analysts were recognised in the 2013 Financial Times/StarMine Analyst Awards. Receiving a total of 17 awards, Raymond James ranked second overall among all brokers for 2013.
- In April 2013, three Raymond James analysts ranked in the top two for their coverage industries among 2,358 analysts evaluated in The Wall Street Journal's annual "Best on the Street" survey.
- In February 2013, Raymond James was named the best real estate investment banking practice in the world for the second consecutive year on Global Finance's World's Best Investment Banks 2013 list.
- In January 2012, the Raymond James roadshow team ranked 17th globally in IR Magazine's Global Roadshow Report.
Strength in our numbers:
- $615+ billion Client assets
- $529 million In net income
- $10.5+ billion Total market capitalisation
- $5.4 billion In net revenue
- 10,000+ associates worldwide
- 7,100 Financial advisors serving 2.9 million accounts
- 115+ Consecutive quarters of profitability
- 55 years In the United States
- 30 years In Europe
Past performance may not be indicative of future results.