Capital Structure Advisory Group
Deep relationships, tremendous reach.
The Raymond James Capital Structure Advisory Group works closely with companies and financial sponsors to assess and optimize company capital structures and with creditors and other stakeholders to maximize outcomes in distressed situations. Our dedicated team integrates with Raymond James investment banking industry specialists to customize a solution and approach that is tailored to each client’s unique circumstances. We have a time-tested track record of developing and executing effective private debt and structured equity placements, across the capital spectrum and a multitude of industries and market environments. In addition, our professionals have an extensive track record of advocating for and negotiating on behalf of creditor client interests. Our experienced team’s continual focus on capital structure advisory enables us to leverage deep relationships with capital providers and keeps us in close contact with the investment community, allowing us to provide valuable real-time market intelligence to our clients.
Capital Structure Advisory Group Expertise
Capital Structure Advisory Group Services
- Private placement of debt securities
- Private placement of structured equity securities
- Recapitalization and financing advisory for companies and financial sponsors
- Company advisory (both in and out-of-court transactions)
- Company and financial sponsor advisory regarding liability management and refinancing
- Creditor advisory regarding distressed situations (out-of-court or Chapter 11)
- Stakeholder advisory
- Distressed mergers and acquisitions