After graduating from USU in 2001 with a BA in Accounting, Allyn started his career in Financial Planning with the Mass Mutual Financial Group in Salt Lake City where he learned how to help people with estate planning and insurance. After that he worked for the Principal Financial Group in a variety of positions. At Principal, he gained experience managing Corporate Retirement Plans and with Financial Planning by having the opportunity to work with the employees of those retirement plans one-on-one. Those meetings focused on helping those employees develop and implement financial plans and work towards a variety of goals like saving for retirement, managing wealth or helping their children pay for education.
In 2011 Allyn made the decision to become an Independent Financial Advisor and joined Raymond James. While at Raymond James he has worked with dozens of companies to help them manage their corporate retirement plans, individuals to help them with their wealth management and financial planning needs, and 401k participants to help educate them about a variety of financial topics. As an independent advisor, he is free to put the interests of his clients ahead of his own, whether that client be a corporate retirement plan, an employee of a company or an individual planning for their financial future.
Allyn, who is originally from Logan, Utah, is Married to Stacey Stoker from Layton and they have four wonderful children. They currently live in Draper.
• B.A., Accounting, Utah State University, 2001
• B.A., Finance, University of Utah, 2006
• Adjunct Faculty Member, University of Phoenix Utah Campuses, 2011 to 2019
• Board Member, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, 2011 – 2016
• Board Member, Financial Planning Association – Utah Chapter, 2014 - 2015
Credentials & Licenses:
• Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®), Awarded by fi360, March 2012
• Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Awarded by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc., January 2013
• Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS®) – Awarded by the College for Financial Planning, April 2014
Awards & Recognition
• Achievers Club, Raymond James Financial Services, 2017. Membership is based on prior fiscal year production. Re-qualification is required annually. The ranking may not be representative of any one client's experience, is not an endorsement, and is not indicative of advisors future performance. No fee is paid in exchange for this award/rating.
• Executive Council, Raymond James Financial Services, 2017, 2018, 2019. Membership is based on prior fiscal year production. Re-qualification is required annually. The ranking may not be representative of any one client's experience, is not an endorsement, and is not indicative of advisors future performance. No fee is paid in exchange for this award/rating.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Raymond James does not provide tax or accounting services.
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.