Client Service Manager
- 2005-present: Joined the DSWM team in 2005 providing office management, client communications and education.
- 2001-2005: Medical Representative at Pfizer, Inc, where she partnered with Neurologists, Psychiatrists and Internists. Selected for the First Leadership Council, District Sales Representative Winner and Team Leader.
- 11/98-2001: Orthopedic Physical Therapist at Boca Raton Community Hospital
- 01/93-2000: Orthopedic Physical Therapist at the Palm Beach Institute of Sports Medicine
- 2011: Member of the American Society of Notaries
- 2004: The Certified Medical Representative Institute Certified Medical Representative
- 1998: National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer
- 1988-1992: University of Miami, School of Medicine Master of Science in Physical Therapy Graduate Assistant for Gross Anatomy
- 1982-1986: Boston University, School of Communications Bachelor of Science in Mass Communications
- 2016: Won the PRO drag racing class several times at Gainesville Raceway.
- 2011: Won King of the Track for drag-racing at South Georgia Motorsports Park (yes, that means I beat all the young men my daughters' ages!).
- 1982-1983: Boston University Track & Field Scholarship recipient
- 1976-1977: National Gymnastic Competitor
- 1975: Crowned the New York State All-Around Gymnastic Champion for 10-11year olds.
- 2010-present Director of the J. Eric Jordan Charitable Foundation. This 501(c)(3) foundation supports local Youth Jazz and Wilderness Preservation
- 2009-2014 Member of the Seminole High School PTA
- 2003-present Member of DRAW-Drag Racing Association of Women
- 1994-2001 Junior League Member
- Married to David A. Scigliuto.
- Mother of 3 wonderfully driven women: Nina, Samantha & Siena.
- Nina is a Mechanical Engineer for Siemens focusing her talents in turbine mechanics.
- Samantha is a Surgical Physician’s Assistant, married in August 2017 to our loved and well-respected son-in-law, Dr. Som Kohanzadeh and had our first grandchild, Aviva!
- Siena graduated as a Mechanical Engineer from MIT in 2018. She is working at her dream job as a Propulsion Components Manufacturing Engineer at SpaceX.
Kecia enjoys exercising, traveling, drag racing and reading.