A Tailored APPROACH to managing wealth
Our focus on customization stems from our belief and experience that no two institutional clients are exactly alike in their needs, objectives and circumstances. That’s why we begin by helping you define your specific goals and parameters through the development of an investment policy statement.
This statement is the foundation for how an investment program is expected to operate, providing clear risk and return objectives, performance evaluation standards, and any portfolio constraints that must be considered. We believe proper development and review of the policy are keys to the success of an investment strategy.
Once the advisory plan is established, we employ comprehensive monitoring that scrutinizes investment returns, asset allocation and expenses to help ensure that all aspects of your plan are performing according to design.
Important steps we follow:
- We make investment recommendations for the finance committee’s approval.
- We compile all relevant financial data in an organized binder and follow up with an executive summary that gives each client a big-picture view at a glance.
- We prepare a watch list of investment funds for clients to review and make timely recommendations based on fund performance as it relates to peer group and overall market conditions.
- We notify vendors of any changes so they can replace or delete funds on their platform, then let participants know when any changes are made.
- We conduct educational meetings for plan participants and investment reviews for plan sponsors.