Nanette Soileau Heggie is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional with over 20 years of experience as a Financial Advisor, and 6 years as an IRS Tax Auditor. Nanette helps clients to clarify their goals and financial status, and works with them to manage their investments, risks, liabilities, cash flow, and exposure to taxes. She has experience dealing with business sales, and higher level estate planning. Nanette does a lot of work with 401k and pension plan distribution options, and specializes in helping people prepare for, and transition into retirement through strategic financial and retirement income planning.
- Financial Advisor with Raymond James Financial Services (2009-Present)
- Financial Advisor with Smith Barney for 15 years (1994-2009)
- Tax Auditor with Internal Revenue Service for 6 years (1988-1994)
- 1986 Summa Cum Laude graduate of the University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- 1997 Leadership Lafayette Class XI
- 1998 Founding board member of Rebuilding Together with Christmas in April’s Lafayette Chapter
- 1999 Rotarian of the Year*
- 2008 Earned the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification
Past board member for: •Greater Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
- Girl Scouts Pines to the Gulf
- Louisiana Preservation Alliance
- Acadiana Outreach Center
- American Business Women's Association
- Ascension Church Women
- Rebuilding Together
- The Planned Giving Council of Acadiana
- Rotary Club of Lafayette.
Member of: •Rotary Club of Lafayette
- Friends of Humanities
- Krewe of Bonaparte
- Our Lady of Fatima School Alumni Council
- Sigma Sigma Sigma Sorority Alumnae
- UL Lafayette Alumni Association
- Leadership Lafayette Alumni Associations
- Sustainer with Junior League
- Served as a Chamber of Commerce Ambassador for 17 years
- Parishioner of Ascension Episcopal Church: 2010 Stewardship Campaign Chair, 2014 Ascension Church Women’s Committee Chair
- St. Thomas More Cougar Lacrosse parent volunteer
- Has taught non-credit investment courses at UL, and done presentations for the Women's Foundation, Catholic Diocese of Lafayette, UL's Women's Conference, and other community organizations.
- Licenses in General Securities (7, 63, 65), life insurance, long term care insurance and variable/fixed annuities.
- Licenses in General Securities Sales Supervisor (9,10)
*This ranking is not based in any way on the individual's abilities in regards to providing investment advice or management. This ranking is not indicative of the advisor's future performance, is not an endorsement, and may not be representative of individual clients' experience. Raymond James is not affiliated with Rotary International.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.