With 19 years as a financial advisor and a Master’s degree from LSU, Rhonda works with both individual and corporate clients. She handles personal investments, business retirement planning, and retirement distributions. Rhonda helps clients design a financial roadmap and provides solutions in reaching personal and retirement decisions.
- Financial Advisor with Raymond James Financial Services (2009-Present)
- Financial Advisor with Smith Barney for 12 years (1997-2009)
- 1980, Master's Degree from Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA
- 1977, Bachelor’s Degree from University of Southwestern Louisiana in Lafayette, LA
- Securities Licenses (7, 63, 65), life insurance, long term care insurance, & variable/fixed annuities.
- Lector/ Member of Immaculate Conception Catholic Church- Washington, LA
- Member of Louisiana Golf Association
Raymond James is not affiliated with any organizations mentioned above.