Jim Zientara is a native of Whiting Indiana, near Chicago. B.S. in math from Purdue University in 1966. MBA in finance from Indiana University in 1970.
- In 1970, he joined the Trust Department of the Continental Bank of Chicago.
- In 1972, he moved to Florida and joined the Trust Department of the Palmer Bank of Sarasota. He was on the Investment Committee of the Florida Bankers' Association.
- In 1975, Mr. Zientara joined Dean Witter, now Morgan Stanley.
- In 1989, he received the title of Certified Investment Management Analyst®(CIMA®) through the Wharton School.
- In 2009, he joined Raymond James Financial Services and opened a branch office on Lakewood Ranch Boulevard just South of State Road 64.
- In 1990, he joined the Kiwanis Club of Bradenton, Kiwanian of the year in 1999. He is a founder of the Manatee PC Users Group, listed in Who's Who in Finance and Industry, and a member of the Bradenton Country Club.
Married 51 years to Fran, they have 2 children and 5 grandchildren. They enjoy traveling.