We offer a team approach to financial planning, offering you a broader scope of expertise than you will likely find in any one person. Clients are our main priority, which is why we work to understand your unique circumstances and ultimately create a distinctive plan that provides a roadmap for your financial journey.
Our mission is to help our clients build and preserve sustainable financial independence.
Comprehensive wealth management for today and future generations.
We help our clients systematically manage and invest their wealth for their benefit and for the benefit of those they care about. We add value in 5 major ways:
- We are Independent Financial Advisors: Since our practice is privately owned, our interests are the same as those of our clients, long term success.
- We have full access to resources without compromises: Through our relationship with Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, we can provide the same level of service and advice found at other full service wire house/bank firms. However, we do so without any of the potential conflicts of interest. (No requirements to sell proprietary products and/or sales quotas)
- Our clients operate from a clear and written “Client Road Map”: This evolving document helps our clients prioritize, address and implement financial planning issues and objectives on a timeline they are comfortable with. Therefore the relationship is based on need, not on sales.
- Our investment portfolios operate from a written IPS: A written investment policy statement governs certain investment decisions beforehand, including risk and manager selection, performance benchmarking and fees. An IPS helps clients to focus during volatile (and good) markets, which are often when the most costly mistakes are made.
- Our clients receive ‘Round Table’ Solutions: In addition to the above mentioned home office resources at our disposal, our independent platform allows us to work closely with other types of non-affiliated advisors in an effort to help our clients make various types of complex personal and business decisions. These fields include legal, taxation and insurance planning, as well as payroll/benefits and business evaluation. We are also open to working with our existing clients’ relationships along these lines to ensure they are receiving the full spectrum of advice.