What is Financial DNA?
You naturally communicate based on who you are and how you see the world. Of course, how the other person hears the message depends on who they are.
So often there is a gap that needs to be bridged between “what was said and what was heard”. By completing your Financial DNA Discovery, you help us "close the gap" to build a better relationship with you.
Why do we use Financial DNA?
We adopt a unique "understanding people before numbers" approach.
When we know who you are and how you wish to be communicated with, we have the opportunity to build a stronger emotional connection to you and better service your needs. Financial DNA helps us to understand you more deeply.
To help us understand you better, we invite you to complete the Financial DNA Discovery Process so that we can communicate with you on your terms recognizing there is no "one size fits all“.
Financial DNA Client Discovery Process
- • Adapt your communication to every personal interaction
- • Unlock blockages to effective decision-making through open communication with your advisors and family members
- • Confidently choose between the many options in your life
- • Create sufficient time to live a quality life and the time capacity to build your wealth
- • Design a roadmap for the next stage of your life journey
- • Obtain sufficient personal clarity to manage emotional reactions to life and financial events
- • Know your strengths and struggles to confidently make committed decisions
Why Discover Your Financial DNA?
- • Your Financial DNA is at the Core of Life and Financial Decision-Making
- • Your natural DNA Behavior drives how you uniquely respond to life and financial events.
- • Successful wealth creation is about how you manage emotional responses to these events.
- • Experience and research shows 95% of wealth creation comes from your behavior and personal talents and 5% from investments.
- • Building a quality life requires the self-awareness and confidence that comes from knowing who you are so that you can balance your emotions and rationality with every decision made.