Please ask yourself these questions:
- Have I recently written down all of my financial goals with the exact dollar amounts and time frames to achieve them?
- Do I have an emergency fund with at least three months of total expenses set aside in an easily accessible investment?
- Do I have enough disability, life and long-term care coverage to protect me and my family?
- Do I know how much I need to save each month and what lump sum of money I will need to retire comfortably?
- Do I know the exact rate of return my assets need to earn in order to reach my pre-retirement and/or post-retirement goals?
- Do I know how much income my portfolio will provide for me in retirement?
- Is my will or trust up to date?
If you answered “No” or do not know the answer to one or more of these questions, please contact us.