With potential short-term market volatility and your long-term financial goals in mind, which one of the following terms and definitions best describes you as an investor?
- Desire to preserve principal with low risk regardless of low returns
- Moderate Conservative
- Willingness to accept relatively low risk to principal with low volatility to seek modest returns
- Willingness to accept moderate risk to principal with some volatility to seek higher returns
- Moderate Aggressive
- Willingness to accept high risk to principal with high volatility to seek high returns over time
- Desire to seek highest returns over time regardless of principal risk or volatility level
If you are not sure that your portfolios match who you are as an investor, and would like a professional to review them, please contact us.