- There are two plans to choose from – the Base plan and the Plus plan.
- Both plans are offered through United Healthcare on the Choice Plus Network.
- UHC is our plan administrator. You can determine if your current doctor is in the UHC Choice Plus network by visiting their member login page.
- UHC provides virtual visits, which let you see and talk to a doctor from your mobile device or computer. Virtual Visits are accessible from anywhere and are a low copay – many times cheaper than visiting your primary care or urgent care doctor.
- Prescription benefits are offered through OptumRx under our medical plan.
- Mandatory generics program – see RJnet for details.
- Briova specialty pharmacy – see RJnet for details.
- All tax-advantaged reimbursement accounts, including HSAs, dependent care, transportation and limited purpose FSAs, are administered by one vendor – WEX.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Healthcare – Can be elected if not enrolled in medical plan, or if you are ineligible to contribute to a health savings account (HSA). The max contribution amount is $2,850 and must be reelected each year. Cannot elect a health FSA if you contribute to a health savings account (HSA).
- Dependent care – The max is $5,000 and must be reelected each year.
- Transportation – The max is $280 per month and continues until you change it.
- Limited purpose – To be used for dental and vision expenses. The max contribution amount is $2,850 and must be reelected each year. Can have limited purpose account with health savings account (HSA).
IRS Maximum HSA Contribution Limits for 2022
- Single: $3,650
- Family: $7,300
- If you are age 55, you can contribute an additional $1,000.
- When enrolling in either Raymond James medical plan, Raymond James will make a prorated contribution to your HSA* automatically. The amount received will be based off the number of months you are covered in the plan year and your level of coverage enrolled (single/family). Please note that associates in compensation tier 4, earning over $300,000 annually, will not receive an employer contribution.
- Employer contribution will be paid on a prorated per pay period basis throughout the year. Wellness Incentive amount will be paid in a lump sum by September 2022.
*Associates ineligible for a health savings account will receive the employer contribution in an HRA, connected to a healthcare FSA.
- If you are enrolling a dependent in a benefit plan, you will be required to submit proof of dependent eligibility. The health and wellness services department will be reaching out after your enrollment requesting proof documentation for your dependents.
Dental and Vision Plans
Dental & Vision Plans
- You receive dental assistance through Delta Dental and vision coverage through EyeMed Vision Care. More details about the plan designs can be found in the Benefits Guide.
- Through the Sanvello app, get immediate access to clinical techniques to help reduce the symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression. The app is free to download, and premium access is available to associates enrolled in our Raymond James medical plans.
Talkspace Digital Therapy
- With the Talkspace app, get immediate support from a licensed, master-level behavioral health clinician 24/7 via phone or desktop with no appointment needed. Specialized clinicians are available for regular communication over text, voice and video message for a variety of conditions, including anxiety, depression and PTSD. This platform is available through the UHC plan and members are responsible for the associated copay for the visit.
Employee Assistance Program
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available through ComPsych Guidance Resources to all non-temporary associates scheduled to work at least 25 hours per week. The EAP is a great resource if you are struggling with any personal issues, such as grief, job pressure, relationship conflicts, stress and depression. You can even get help with financial and legal matters, such as estate planning, debt management, credit card problems, and retirement and college savings. Services include:
- Up to eight free counseling services per plan year.
- Coordination of the transition from EAP services to medical plan providers.
- 24/7 telephone counseling and referrals.
- Online education resources.
- Childcare and adult care support services.
Weight Management and Diabetes Support
- Associates and dependents between the ages of 18 and 69 who are enrolled in a Raymond James medical plan are eligible to participate in programs to help associates in their health journey to combat diabetes. Two solutions will be offered to associates to take advantage of and are free of charge. For more details on Virta and Omada, the diabetes and weight management support vendors, please see the Weight Management and Diabetes Solutions page.
- A free associate benefit to support parents caring for children with learning or behavioral challenges or developmental disabilities.
- To enroll, visit rethinkbenefits.com/raymondjames (use enrollment code: RJrethink).
- Service to help navigate stressful medical situations. They will help facilitate a physician appointment and provide access to expert medical opinions regarding diagnosis, treatment plans or a procedure avoidance. Search RJnet to learn more.
Supplemental Life – Associate Only; Spouse Life Insurance & Dependent Life Insurance
- You have the option to purchase additional insurance and can select the desired amount of coverage for each. For associate supplemental life, associates are able to enroll in up to $800,000 without having to go through medical underwriting. The maximum election for supplemental life is eight-times your salary or $2.85 million. Amounts over $800,000 will require evidence of insurability.
- Spousal life insurance can be purchased in increments of $10,000 up to $30,000.
- Dependent child life can be purchased up to $15,000 in increments of $5,000.
- Rates for coverage are based off age and level of coverage.
Disability and Leave
- All eligible associates are provided with short-term disability benefits to provide salary continuation during their own health condition. Associates are given opportunity to enroll in long-term disability that would cover 60% of monthly earnings if disabled longer than 90 days.
Critical Accident and Illness
- Raymond James associates are eligible for two insurance policies: critical illness and critical accident. The policies are offered through Unum and paid via payroll deductions. To learn more about these plans or to learn more about all the benefits being offered, review the 2022 Benefits Guide.
- Raymond James offers parental benefits to birth parents and non-birth parents. See RJnet or the benefits guide for more information on paid bonding time.
Long-Term Care Plan
- The long-term care plan provides a monthly benefit amount for care received, either at home or in a facility, by someone needing assistance as a result of a loss of functional capacity or cognitive impairment. You must contact Unum to enroll. You are able to enroll for coverage during your initial enrollment period, as a new employee or a newly benefits eligible employee, without medical underwriting. EOI is required for enrollment changes in the future. You must contact Unum to enroll.
- Associates have access to discounted rates for pet insurance. You must contact Nationwide to enroll. (It is not through PeopleWorks.) Enrollment information can be found on RJnet.