Dana is her clients’ trusted family advisor, working with couples, women and families to identify their financial goals and identify what is important to them. She advises a group of women who are widowed, divorced or find themselves head of household due to incapacitation to help simplify and organize their finances as well as help achieve independence and increase confidence. Through her role as Financial Advisor she asks her clients to answer the question “Am I Ready?’ Dana’s clients have more time to focus on what is important to them while transitioning to head of household.
Dana, a full time resident, joined the Naples office of Raymond James & Associates in 2021 and most recently has become part of the Peninsula Wealth Management Team of Raymond James in Michigan and Florida.
Dana has over thirty years of experience in wealth advisory and corporate banking. Prior to joining Raymond James Dana worked for a Forbes 400 Family office addressing multi-generational wealth issues in Chicago and Naples. Throughout her career, Dana held senior relationship management and wealth advisor positions at Citibank Private Wealth; US Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management and JP Morgan Chase working with private business owners and their families as their trusted family advisor based in Chicago, the Midwest and Northeastern US. She was an investment banker on Wall Street for JP Morgan Securities and a Director in Corporate Finance Advisory at PriceWaterhouseCoopers. She has her securities licenses 7 and 66 as well as life/health/annuity insurance licenses.
Dana earned her MBA in Finance from the University of Chicago Booth Graduate School of Business and a BA in Economics and Classical Studies at DePauw University where she was in the Management Fellows Honors Economics Program. She has lived and worked in Chicago, New York, London and Athens.
Dana is very community minded and participates in the following Naples non-profit and civic organizations:
- Greater Naples Leadership (“GNL”) Class XXVII (2023-2025);
- The League Club of Naples – Community Investment Committee (CIC);
- The Naples Botanical Garden – Planned Giving Committee (2019-current);
- American Cancer Society – Bucket List Bash Benefit Committee (2022, 2023);
- The Conservancy of Southwest Florida – Magic Under the Mangroves Committee;
- The Naples Woman’s Club – Scholarship, Education and Literacy Committee;
- The Guild of The Shelter for Abused Women & Children – Development;
- Path2Freedom - Red Gala Committee (2023);
- Young Life of SW Florida; and,
- The University of Chicago Booth Alumni Club of Southwest Florida.
Dana resides in The Moorings with her dog Bucky, an Akita shelter rescue, and in season plays host to her nephews, niece, and godchildren.
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.
AAMS™ and Accredited Asset Management Specialist™ are registered service marks of the College for Financial Planning.