Keri recently joined the office after nineteen years as a teacher in Oklahoma County. She has a Master's degree in Education Administration. Her responsibilities include:
General Office Duties:
- Monthly newsletter mailings and emails
- Assist with monthly billing (type letters & invoices)
- Scheduling meetings
- Employee Handbook – review and update semi-annually regularly. Policy changes are made as needed.
- Policies and Procedures Manual – review and update semi-annually to make sure any necessary changes are made
- Code of Ethics Manual – review and update regularly. Changes are made as needed
- Anti-Money Laundering Review – done annually with staff
- Ad Review Submittal and File Upkeep
- Contingency Planning/Disaster Recovery Policies and Procedures- reviewed on a regular basis and any necessary changes are made. Review with staff annually.
- Order all computers for office
- Order all office equipment
- Perform monthly check up on all office computers
- Work with personal service center personnel or outside technician with technology problems
- The monitoring and implementation of all internal systems
- Client services - communicates with current clients to coordinate the transfer of assets, change of address requests, answering questions, helping with paperwork, or any account requests the client may have
- Communicates with prospective clients to coordinate the transfer of assets, answering any questions the prospective client has in regards to the transfer of assets
- Processes incoming correspondence from clients, making copies of this correspondence for client file and compliance file
- Completes and processes all mutual fund switch letters
- Overall Problem Resolution- statement questions, cost basis information, sets up client for online investor access, account linking so that client can view all accounts online and receive all account statements together in a single mailing.