In addition to her dedication to her clients, Jessica actively works within the local community to better the great state of Arkansas and city of Little Rock.
- She is Vice Chair of the Little Rock Zoological Foundation where she endeavors to raise awareness of the Little Rock Zoo and its many benefits.
- She is also proud to be Vice Chair of Lucie’s Place, a shelter for homeless teenagers and young adults in Arkansas.
- She is co-chair of the auction committee for the annual Chocolate Fantasy Ball, a benefit gala for the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Arkansas. This event raises nearly $300,000 a year for the organization’s operating budget. Through this work, the Ronald McDonald House of Arkansas can provide a home-away-from home for nearly 900 families a year.
- Jessica additionally dedicates her weekly Wednesday lunch hours to delivering meals for those who are home-bound or otherwise in need through the Meals on Wheels program.
Giving back doesn't stop with any one group or cause. Whatever inspires you, Jessica would be proud to help you share your support through a variety of charitable giving strategies available including donor advised funds, pooled income funds, charity advised accounts and charitable gift annuities. Please feel free to contact Jessica to allow her to learn how she can help give back to the causes you hold dear.
Organizations We Serve
- United Way
- This organization helps individuals and families work toward increased education, income stability and healthy lives. With nearly 1,800 locations in 45 countries and territories, United Way is dedicated to advancing the common good and mobilizing the caring power of communities around the world.
- American Red Cross
- The American Red Cross is dedicated to preventing and alleviating human suffering in the face of emergencies through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners. In times of need, the Red Cross works hard to give care, shelter and hope to those affected.
- Feeding America
- This nonprofit organization is the nation’s leading domestic hunger-relief charity. Its network of food banks is able to feed more than 37 million people through the work of food pantries, soup kitchens and shelters in communities across America.
- Raymond James Cares
- Every August, teams of associates and affiliates across Raymond James participate in a firm-wide community service program focused on benefiting local communities. While the firm supports community service efforts and charitable giving throughout the year, August is dubbed Raymond James Cares Month to inspire a collective effort and impact.
- Habitat for Humanity
- This nonprofit, ecumenical Christian ministry is devoted to building or renovating simple, decent houses in partnership with those in need. With more than 1,500 local affiliates in the United States and more than 70 national organizations worldwide, Habitat for Humanity has helped to build or repair more than 800,000 houses and serve more than 4 million people.
- Junior Achievement
- Junior Achievement is a volunteer-driven, nonprofit organization focused on providing economic education in classrooms across America and in 123 countries worldwide. Its efforts reach over 9.7 million students each year and provide them with positive adult role models who educate and inspire young people to value free enterprise, business and economics to improve the quality of their lives.