- Securities licensed: Series 6, 7, 63, 65
- Insurance licensed: Life, Accident and Health, Variable
With over 18 years of experience, Justin works with individuals, families and small business owners with their estate, financial and investment planning. He has obtained the Accredited Investment Fiduciary designation through Fi360, the Wealth Management Specialist designation through the College of Financial Planning, and is a Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor. He is in the process of completing the studies to obtain the Accredited Wealth Management Advisor to better allow him to advise high net worth clients on investment and tax strategies. Justin has been included in the 2016 and 2020 Raymond James Achievers Club*.
Justin is happily married to Devan, has two beautiful children (Harrison and Mary Dean), and a perfect Goldendoodle named Lucy. In his spare time, he enjoys working at their other family businesses, traveling with family, reading, and golfing. Justin is very proud of his community and is involved in various civic groups. He has served on or is currently serving on the following boards:
- Board of Trustees, Epworth by the Sea -Chairman of the Finance and Endowment Committees
- Past Board of Directors, Leadership Lowndes
- Board of Directors, Peach State Summer Theater
- Kappa Alpha Order Alumni Advisor, Alumni Chapter President, 2017 Kappa Alpha Order Court of Honor, 2017 Delta Rho Alumni of the Year
- Leadership Georgia, Class of 2015
- Leadership Lowndes, Class of 2011 – Class President
- Past Board of Directors of LAMP – Past President 2015
- Past Board of Directors of Azalea City Kiwanis – Past President 2013, Kiwanian of the Year 2011
- Past Board of Directors of Easter Seals of South Georgia
- Member of Park Avenue Methodist Church – serve on the Staff Parish Committee
- Past Valdosta Country Club Board of Directors
- Community Volunteer – Miracle League of Valdosta
Raymond James is not affiliated with the above organizations and/or charitable causes.
*Awarded to Financial Advisor Trainees with 0 to 8 years length of service to the firm. Qualifications based on current Advisory Mastery Program production & anniversary goals. Requalification is required annually. The ranking may not be representative of any one client’s experience, is not an endorsement, and is not indicative of an advisor’s future performance. No fee is paid in exchange for this award/rating.