The Comprehensive Financial Plan along with Comprehensive Divorce Financial Planning creates a roadmap for your financial goals and helps you understand what your cash flow will likely look like. It encompasses all aspects of your financial life:
- Cash flow and budgeting
- Saving and investing
- Retirement projections
- Risk analysis and insurance
- Real estate
- Education planning
- Employee benefits
- Charitable giving
- Childcare and eldercare issues
- Tax and estate planning
- Identify and prioritize your short-term and long-term financial goals.
- Gather and organize data and documents through questionnaires, interviews and worksheets.
- Analyze your financial situation using specialized software and other tools to identify challenges and opportunities are they relate to key objectives.
- Develop a saving and investing strategy to fund your objectives.
- Provide a written plan with recommendations and action steps.
- Assist with implementation of plan tasks and recommendations where needed.
Fee: Flat Fee of $36,000 per year