We believe our community deserves to share in our success and that giving back means giving of ourselves. We are passionate about contributing to our community and participating in many civic, charitable, religious and alumni organizations.
Our team is especially passionate about supporting the US service men and woman whom risk their lives to protect our country and our freedom. As a result, we began the Patriot Invitational in 2016 to raise awareness and support for charitable organizations benefiting service members and their families. For more information about the Patriot Invitational and our ongoing efforts to support our troops, please visit www.patriotinvitational.com.
- Special Operations Warrior Foundation
- Quantum Leap Farm
- Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation
- Navy Seal Foundation
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- University of the Arts Alumni Council
- Boys & Girls Clubs
- Medford Youth Athletic Association
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention – Out of the Darkness Walks
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Cherry Hill School PTA
- Lumberton Youth Association