At Stevens Advisors, we like to sing the praise of local organizations doing amazing work. Please check out some great organizations, below.
Bill and Debra
Here are some websites of places we like:
- Green Valley Arizona
- Greater Green Valley Community Foundation - GGVCF is dedicated to improving the quality of life in communities in the Green Valley area. GGVCF focuses on older adults, healthcare, children, housing education, the environment and rural living.
Raymond James is not affiliated with and does not endorse the Greater Green Valley Community Foundation.
- Community Food Bank - The mission of the Community Food Bank is: “Through education, advocacy and the acquisition, storage and distribution of food, we will anticipate and meet the food needs of the hungry in our community.”
- Homewatch CareGivers of Green Valley - The mission of Homewatch CareGivers is to preserve dignity, protect independence, and provide peace of mind for our clients and their loved ones by providing exceptional home care.
- Compassion International - gives the chance to help the less fortunate children in the world.
- Crown Financial Ministries - faith based biblical principles to give timeless wisdom about stewardship and financial responsibility.
- Ready.gov - Disaster preparedness from the U.S. Government. Some good ideas on beginning to prepare yourself and your family for unexpected events that would disrupt our daily lives.
- Family Life - to strengthen the most important of relationships with another person on the earth: your spouse.
- Gospel Rescue Mission of Tucson - where homelessness ends and hope begins. This is near to Bill's heart - he served as president of the Board for two years, and under his leadership the new shelter for homeless women and children was started. It was dedicated in September of 2010.
- Grace Church of Sahuraita - This is where Bill and his family worship.
- On Target Living - achieving a balanced life with increased energy and vitality by blending intelligent nutrition, quality exercise and restorative rest and recovery.
- Community Performance and Art Center - Bill, a former board member, supports this endeavor to culturally enrich our community.
- Manos De Dios - Hands of God - Sharing the message of Jesus with indigenous people in northern Arizona & Mexico.
- Mind to Motion Pilates Plus - customized exercise programs using Pilates as an effective tool.
- Valley Assistance Services - Connecting seniors and families with appropriate and essential services, reinforcing independence and resiliency and creating an improved quality of life. Our motto is “the helping hand forward.”
- Volunteer to make a difference! Green Valley Sahuarita Volunteer Clearinghouse, promoting volunteerism as an essential community resource.