Trust your legacy with us
When it comes to managing trust and estate needs, you need knowledgeable trust professionals in your corner. The experts that comprise the West Region of Raymond James Trust are even closer than that. We are here to provide you direct access to a wide variety of trust services designed specifically for you, with the technical and product support that keeps you on track for reaching your financial goals.
Why you may need a trust
Trusts are ideal for anyone who owns investable assets, and they offer a number of benefits. With a trust, you maintain ongoing control of your estate, regardless of its size. You can significantly reduce estate taxes. And, you can potentially avoid complications in probate, which can be a lengthy and expensive process.
Most of all, a trust can help you privately plan for the long-term care and distribution of your assets and provide a dependable source for funding healthcare, education and financial security for your heirs.
Trusts are an important part of a successful long-term financial plan, and the professionals at Raymond James Trust can help you protect your legacy.
About Raymond James Trust
Raymond James Trust was established exclusively to serve the clients of Raymond James financial advisors. Think of us as an extension of your financial advisor’s team, providing premier trust services tailored to your personal needs.
- Founded in 1992 under a state charter; became a national trust charter in 2008
- Comprises over 90 seasoned trust professionals in six offices throughout the U.S.
- Over $3.4 billion in assets under administration
- Able to serve as trustee, co-trustee, custodian, personal representative or agent to trustee in every state
- Investments are managed in an open platform with competitive pricing