The RPAC Standard of Care
The Raymond James Retirement Plan Advisory Council maintains the following services guidelines …
- Engage plan sponsor clients with written agreements that detail responsibilities and terms of services,
- Appropriately disclose fees, expenses and relevant information associated with the plan,
- We acknowledge a fiduciary standard of care with regard to investment recommendations and monitoring of plan investments. This standard may include providing assistance in drafting of an Investment Policy Statement and in scheduling periodic monitoring of the investment objectives, performance, and cost, among others,
- Coordinate participant educational plan that considers the number of company locations, the necessary frequency of meetings and appropriateness of presentations for the audience, and
- Our commitment to protecting the confidentiality of the information furnished to us by our clients in accordance with financial regulatory guidelines.