At Raymond James, our business is people and their financial well-being. Therefore, in the pursuit of our goals, we will conduct ourselves in accordance with the following precepts:
- Our clients always come first.
- We must provide the highest level of service with integrity.
- Assisting our clients in the attainment of their financial objectives is our most worthy enterprise.
- We must communicate with our clients clearly and frequently.
- Our investments and services must be of superior quality.
- Teamwork – cooperating with and providing assistance and support to our fellow associates – is fundamental to sustaining a quality work environment that nurtures opportunities for unparalleled service, personal growth and job satisfaction.
- Continuing education is necessary to maintain the timeliness of investment knowledge, tax law information and financial planning techniques.
- Innovation is requisite to our survival in a changing world.
- To emulate other members of our industry requires us to continue to work hard; to excel beyond our peers requires us to provide an even higher caliber of service to our clients.
- We must give something back to the communities in which we live and work.