Our Resources at Your Disposal
Click here brochureProcess to view our process.
- Define your needs and objectives.
- Determine your current investment mix.
- Define our skills and capabilities.
- How does the current investment mix meet your objectives?
- What is the relationship of return relative to the risk present in your portfolio?
- Does your portfolio properly address risk tolerances?
- Is security overlap contributing to a lack of diversification?*
- Could your objectives and needs be met better with less risk?
- Present the results of your current holding analysis and evaluation.
- Present recommendations and proposals that will better reflect your objectives and risk tolerance.
- Present a transition plan on how to proceed.
- Develop and have you sign an investment policy statement that recaps the objectives and risk evaluations.
Monitor & Manage
- Communicate with you on a regular basis, in order to maintain a clear understanding of your needs.
- Manage your assets in keeping with stated objectives and risk tolerance.
- Adjust the portfolio as dictated by either changed objectives or market dynamics.
- Measure results of investments to stated benchmarks.
- Meet with you one on one at least annually.