As financial advisors, our mission is to provide clients with the knowledge and expertise they need to make educated financial decisions. In order to accomplish this, we combine our experience in the financial services industry with quality investment alternatives and the latest information and technology available.
We strive to present information in a straightforward, understandable manner so that together with our clients, we can determine the most appropriate options available for their portfolios. We constantly consider changes in both the marketplace and in our clients' needs, making necessary adjustments to help them realize their financial goals.
Your Rights as a Client:
- Courteous service
- A trustworthy and competent financial advisor
- Suitable recommendations
- Timely transactions at the best available prices
- Full disclosure of costs and risks
- Clear communications
- Comprehensive statements and trade confirmations
- Prompt error and complaint resolution
- Strict confidentiality
Click here to read the Raymond James Client Bill of Rights