The Weingard Wealth Management Group provides a team-oriented approach to client representation serving a select client base of individuals and private families. Weingard Wealth Management provides clients comprehensive financial planning with unbiased and customized advice from a professional team with a wide range of expertise.
We, Like Most Quality Financial Planners provide:
- Investment planning and asset allocation modeling
- Retirement reviews
- Insurance and risk assessment reviews
- College education planning
- Legacy planning
- Investment advice which is customized to fit the needs of each individual client
- Personalized attention
- Clear and understandable communication
- Courteous service and attentiveness to clients’ needs
- Fully disclosed client expenses which are designed to be fair and reasonable based on the clients’ needs
- Strict confidentiality
And We Provide So Much More:
- We believe in a multi-disciplinary approach to financial planning and work closely with the attorneys and tax advisors of our clients.
- We work alongside family attorneys to measure the financial impact of divorce utilizing Family Law Software, Inc.®
- We have expertise that is specific to the needs and risks of widows, widowers, and divorcees
- We specialize in helping those that received an inheritance, and other financial windfalls.
- We prepare the next generation to take over the stewardship of our clients’ family wealth and then we work with them in order to plan their own retirements.
- We are inclusive. We facilitate family meetings via the telephone for our clients’ relatives who may live far away or meet with them in person in our offices.
- We promote financial literacy. Our clients are invited to attend monthly educational luncheons and bring friends.
- We mandate review meetings and summarize each meeting with written documentation.
- We each hold a CLTC® designation CERTIFIED IN LONG TERM CARE PLANNING.
- Nancy was awarded the AEP ® designation (ACCREDITED ESTATE PLANNING) which is a graduate level accreditation in estate planning.
- Nancy holds a CFP® designation (CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER)
- Nancy is a former College Professor who specialized in family studies.
- Nancy is a former President of Greater Boca Raton Estate Planning Council and a former board member of the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils.
Nancy brings a wealth of experience as she has over 25 years of practice in the financial service industry.
Your Rights as a Client:
Click here to read the Raymond James Client Bill of Rights