- Today, there are over 430,000 American children in foster care, most are given a trash bag to hold their belongings when they are removed from their homes, Together We Rise is a nonprofit organization helping children in foster care in several ways including Sweet Cases and Safer at Home Service Project.
- GiveBackBox, supports a number of national charities.
- Organizations like NJ Audubon need our help, if interested and able, please make a donation to The Wandering Tattlers, and support them in supporting NJ Audubon.
- For Cares Month 2021, the ALJL team supported Mark Levy and New Jersey Audubon’s World Series of Birding®. The World Series of Birding is the country’s largest and most prestigious birding competition providing participants and sponsors with a fun and interactive way to raise money for critically needed conservation priorities. On Saturday, May 8, 2021, Mark and his teammates - The Wandering Tattlers - joined hundreds of other participants in the 38th Annual World Series of Birding.
- New Jersey Audubon is a privately supported, not-for-profit, statewide membership organization. Founded in 1897 and one of the oldest independent Audubon societies. New Jersey Audubon is committed to connecting all people with nature and stewarding the nature of today for all people of tomorrow.