Amy has 25 years of experience working with affluent individuals, families and businesses. As a financial advisor she understands the most important lesson to becoming a great financial planner is all about understanding the needs of clients and recognizing that everyone’s economic and life situation is unique. Amy specializes in building personalized financial plans, retirement income strategies, and portfolio management strategies.
- Vice President – Financial Advisor with Morgan Stanley (7 ½ years) 2008 – 2016
- Vice President – Financial Advisor with PaineWebber/UBS Financial (11 years) 1997 – 2008
- Client Service Associate – Morgan Keegan (4 years) 1993 – 1997
- Client Service Associate – PaineWebber (2 years) 1991 – 1993
- University of Southwest Louisiana - Finance 1991 – 1993
- Louisiana State University - Education 1989 – 1991
- Welsh High 1989
- St. Patrick Catholic Church - Lafayette, Parishioner
- Lafayette Ladies Tennis League, Member
- United States Tennis Association, Member
- Ragin Cajun Athletic Foundation, Member
- Krewe of Rio - Lafayette, Member
Licenses in securities Series 7 & 66, Life Insurance, Long Term Care, Variable and Fixed Annuities.
Raymond James is not affiliated with any organizations mentioned above.