Jeff has been with Raymond James & Associates since 1999 and in the securities industry since 1983. Jeff was a Partner at Roney & Company from 1993 until 1999 when Raymond James bought Roney & Company.
- B.A. in Economics from Alma College, Alma, Michigan
- 1987 - Earned designation as Chartered Financial Analyst
- 1997 - Completed three year certified course study at Wharton School of Business, Securities Industry Institute
- Industry Exams Passed - Series 24, 63, 65, 7 and 8
- Jeff is also licensed to provide life, health and long term care insurance in the state of Michigan
- Traverse City Area Chamber of Commerce Member since 1996
- Office Chairman for the annual Raymond James United Way campaign
Jeff currently resides in Suttons Bay with his wife, Maria, and their two children, Rachel and Jack.