Capitalize on life’s opportunities with a securities based line of credit that is flexible enough to meet almost any personal or business financing need. Together with Raymond James Bank, we can perform a complete portfolio analysis to determine the loan amount obtainable within your portfolio. The loan is collateralized by securities within your Raymond James brokerage accounts, giving you increased borrowing power and highly competitive pricing. Rather than sell securities and disrupt your long-term investment plans, you can use your Securities Based Line of Credit for the liquidity you need to enjoy more of what life has to offer.
Please note, the proceeds from a Securities Based Line of Credit cannot be used to purchase or carry margin securities.1
- Use loan proceeds for a variety of purposes
- Once established, you can apply the line of credit to meet many of your financing needs
- Easy to establish with just a short application
- No fees for opening the loan
- Accounts pledged must have a minimum market value of $100,000 with a $55,000 minimum initial withdrawal
- Flexible terms with interest-only loan payments due 20 days from the closing date found on your monthly statement